Gentleman's Heavyweight Bernard Weatherill Hunt Coat 40"
An absolutely stunning Gentleman's heavyweight Hunt Coat Size 40
Heavyweight gentleman's hunt coat by renowned tailor Bernard Weatherill. Size 40.
- Three plain buttons to front of coat
- Two buttons above vent at the back
- Sleeve buttons have been removed but we will happily replace them for you if you do not wish to fit your own hunt buttons
- Tailored panel back
- Single reinforced vent
- Tattersall lining
- Curved sleeves
- Storm flap and storm collar
- Top hat cord ring
- One external pocket with flap
- Two inside button fastening breast pockets
- Two inside button fastening hare pockets
- and three inside buttoned pockets.
We have scoured this coat for any imperfections and can only find a light stain to the inside of one of the sleeve cuffs but please examine the photos carefully in case you spot anything which we have missed
- Underarm to underarm - 22".
- Shoulder to shoulder - 19".
- Shoulder seam to cuff - 24". With another 2.5' fabric on turn up
- Nape to hem - 30".
You are very welcome to come to our showroom to try this coat (the kettle is always on!) at NN6 9BP (Brixworth, Northamptonshire) just give us a call on 07799262456 to arrange.